Nonprofits are not responsible for and should not provide brands with donation receipts. ShoppingGives does this to ensure that the brand is protected through our CCV.
Articles in this section
- How does my nonprofit organization receive funds from your app?
- When will my nonprofit receive funds raised for us through ShoppingGives?
- How do I know which companies have donated to my nonprofit through ShoppingGives?
- How can my nonprofit locate ShoppingGives Grants in PayPal Giving Fund or Stripe?
- My nonprofit is fiscally sponsored by another 501(c)(3). Can we still be supported through ShoppingGives?
- As a nonprofit, are we responsible for providing the brands with donation receipts?
- Are you able to grant us the donations via our website or a check?
- Are the donations my nonprofit receives from ShoppingGives from individuals or corporations?
- Why does my nonprofit need a Paypal Giving Fund account to receive funds if we already have a Paypal account?