Our goal is to grant all funds pledged by brand partners as easily and quickly as possible. Given the high volume of nonprofits we grant funds to on an ongoing basis, unfortunately it isn't feasible to manually grant donations to individual nonprofits through their websites or via check, which is why we set up auto-donations via Stripe or PayPal Giving Fund. Our partnership with these two platforms allows for us to grant donations on a monthly basis, with no fees taken out of the total donation amount.
Articles in this section
- How does my nonprofit organization receive funds from your app?
- When will my nonprofit receive funds?
- How do I know which companies have donated to my nonprofit through ShoppingGives?
- Why hasn’t my nonprofit received the funds a brand partner has donated yet?
- As a nonprofit, are we responsible for providing the brands with donation receipts?
- Are you able to grant us the donations via our website or a check?
- Are the donations my nonprofit receives from ShoppingGives from individuals or corporations?
- Why does my nonprofit need a Paypal Giving Fund account to receive funds if we already have a Paypal account?