In short, the donations come from brands/corporations. The donations your nonprofit receives come directly from the ShoppingGives Foundation, a US-registered 501(c)(3), and are pledged by our brand partners. ShoppingGives brand partners either selected your nonprofit to direct donations to, or they give their customers the opportunity to give to a cause they care about most. It's likely that most of these donations came from the customers, if there is no default cause set.
Articles in this section
- How does my nonprofit organization receive funds from your app?
- When will my nonprofit receive funds?
- How do I know which companies have donated to my nonprofit through ShoppingGives?
- As a nonprofit, are we responsible for providing the brands with donation receipts?
- Are you able to grant us the donations via our website or a check?
- Are the donations my nonprofit receives from ShoppingGives from individuals or corporations?
- Why does my nonprofit need a Paypal Giving Fund account to receive funds if we already have a Paypal account?