[COMPANY NAME] partners with ShoppingGives to provide its customers with the opportunity to support a cause when you purchase certain products or services, or add a donation to support a charitable cause at checkout. Donations based on purchases are made by [COMPANY NAME], and are therefore not tax-deductible donations of the customer. All donations first go to ShoppingGives Foundation, a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Except in rare circumstances, ShoppingGives Foundation will then make a grant to the charitable organization either set by [Company Name] or selected by you, when applicable. To learn more about how ShoppingGives Foundation makes grants to recommended grantees, when ShoppingGives Foundation may choose to reassign funds to another charitable grantee, or how long it takes for a recommended grantee to receive the grant, please see ShoppingGives Terms and Conditions.
Articles in this section
- Installing and Activating the Change Commerce App
- Supporting Nonprofits
- Where can I find and review donation details?
- Uninstalling Change Commerce
- How To Set Up a Customer Add-On Widget
- How do I know which nonprofits to support?
- How do I hide the round-up or add-on product from my store?
- How do I migrate from OS1 automatic placement to OS2 theme sections placement?
- Introducing Theme Sections
- Retailer General Terms and Conditions