[COMPANY NAME] partners with ShoppingGives to provide its customers with the opportunity to support a cause when you purchase certain products or services, or add a donation to support a charitable cause at checkout. Donations based on purchases are made by [COMPANY NAME], and are therefore not tax-deductible donations of the customer. All donations first go to ShoppingGives Foundation, a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Except in rare circumstances, ShoppingGives Foundation will then make a grant to the charitable organization either set by [Company Name] or selected by you, when applicable. To learn more about how ShoppingGives Foundation makes grants to recommended grantees, when ShoppingGives Foundation may choose to reassign funds to another charitable grantee, or how long it takes for a recommended grantee to receive the grant, please see ShoppingGives Terms and Conditions.
Articles in this section
- Installing and Activating the ShoppingGives App
- Supporting Nonprofits
- Where can I find and review donation details?
- Uninstalling the ShoppingGives App
- Store Donation on Purchase Widget Settings
- Ways to Give Back with ShoppingGives
- How do I know which nonprofits to support?
- Preview Mode
- Grants to Nonprofits
- Setting a Default Cause