[COMPANY NAME] partners with ShoppingGives to provide its customers with the opportunity to support a cause when you purchase certain products or services, or add a donation to support a charitable cause at checkout. Donations based on purchases are made by [COMPANY NAME], and are therefore not tax-deductible donations of the customer. All donations first go to ShoppingGives Foundation, a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Except in rare circumstances, ShoppingGives Foundation will then make a grant to the charitable organization either set by [Company Name] or selected by you, when applicable. To learn more about how ShoppingGives Foundation makes grants to recommended grantees, when ShoppingGives Foundation may choose to reassign funds to another charitable grantee, or how long it takes for a recommended grantee to receive the grant, please see ShoppingGives Terms and Conditions.
Articles in this section
- Installing and Activating the Change Commerce App
- Supporting Nonprofits
- Setting a Default Cause
- Cause Search Removal
- Supported Bank Accounts for ACH
- Micro-deposits and ACH Bank verification
- Completely Remove and Uninstall the App
- How do I know what Nonprofits to Support?
- How do I hide the round-up or add-on product from my store?