In order to customize the Customer Round-Up widget for different stylings, follow the steps provided in this document.
With the Change Commerce app you can customize the style of the Customer Round-Up donation widget by using the theme section option within the Widget Settings.
To navigate to these settings:
- Open the Impact Portal and select Campaigns from the left-side menu, then click on Round Up Donations:
- Click on the Widget Settings tab, then select the Theme Section option within the Widget Placement section:
For a step-by-step guide on how to customize the various elements of the Customer Round-Up donation widget, we recommend that you review this article.
If you would prefer to use the CSS editor to customize the appearance of our Customer Round-Up widget with any style sheet, you can follow the steps below. It is better to make the customization on the theme’s main style sheet.
To edit the container or to add padding, target main-element
Style Fields for the Contained Widget Style:
- To modify the description text, target class id sg-roundup-main-text to provide the stylings (don't forget to use !important)
- To modify the main title, target the class id sg-roundup-title to provide the stylings (don't forget to use !important)
- To modify the checkbox, target the class id sg-roundup-checkbox to provide the stylings (don't forget to use !important)
- If you have to fix the logo size, target class id sg-roundup-powered-by-logo