If a customer chooses to redeem their points for a donation, the store will not be charged on that donation.
How It Works
1) If customers have redeemable points, they will need to visit the store’s dedicated page to redeem their points for donations. (*see real examples of point redemption page)
2) From the dedicated page, the customer will select how many points they would like to redeem for a donation (*example: $5 donation for 3000 points)
3) Customers will then interact with the ShoppingGives’ donation widget to select a cause to benefit from the donation.
4) The customer will then need to confirm the cause selection and the donation amount.
5) After the cause selection and donation amount are confirmed, a donation will be generated with points.