By default, when you utilize the ShoppingGives x Yotpo integration, your donation widget will be active and donations will be created on purchases. However, if you would like to disable the donation feature of the integration, you are able to do so.
How It Works
1) To disable the donation feature of the integration, open the ShoppingGives donation app
- Click on Settings
- Click on Integrations from the drop-down menu
2) Under the available integrations, find Yotpo Loyalty and click Configure
3) Under the Yotpo Campaigns, select Advanced Settings
4) Uncheck the Donations on Purchase option to hide the donation widget
5) Once you have disabled the donation feature, donations will not be created on purchases.
- You will however still be charged for any outstanding donations that you have during our regularly scheduled invoicing.
- If you turn off donations on purchases, you will be charged for any outstanding donations on our regular donation schedule. We invoice for donations either every 30 days or once you reach $50 in donations, whichever comes first. You can read more about our billing and invoicing here.