Engage customers by rewarding points on purchases with donations and allow them to redeem points for donations.
Yotpo is an eCommerce marketing platform designed to offer the most advanced solutions for customer reviews, visual marketing, loyalty, and rewards and can help you accelerate your growth through user-generated content.
Integrating ShoppingGives and Yotpo
Through ShoppingGives, you can now integrate Yotpo to incentivize customers by rewarding them with points when they create a donation with their purchase, and even allow them to convert and redeem points for a donation.
Before you get started:
To integrate Change Commerce and Yotpo:
1) Log in to Shopify admin dashboard
2) In the Change Commerce app dashboard, click Integrations under Manager
- Make sure the app has been activated. If you haven’t activated the app, click here to learn more about how to activate the Change Commerce app.
3) Click Integrate to proceed to the next step
- If you see the Upgrade Plan option, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to upgrade your plan or purchase the integration as an add-on to your current plan.
4) To acquire the GUID and API Key, please log in to your Yotpo account, click the Settings on the left menu bar
5) Copy your Yotpo GUID and API Key
6) Paste your Yotpo credentials in the relevant fields, then click Authenticate
- Once Change Commerce and Yotpo are connected, you will see Configure next to the Yotpo Loyalty in the Change Commerce integrations page. You can configure the Yotpo reward points for donations or points redemption for donations.
Setting up Reward Points and Redeem Points Campaigns:
For more information about setting up these campaigns, please visit the Campaign Manager on Yotpo or contact Yotpo for further assistance.
- With the Reward Points campaign, you can reward your customers for donating as part of their purchases.
- With the Redeem Points campaign, you can allow your customers to convert their points and simply apply them for donations.
By default, the Change Commerce widget is showing and your customers will be able to find and support their favorite causes.
If you wish to deactivate the Change Commerce widget and only allow your customers to interact with Yotpo Loyalty, uncheck the Donations on purchases. Once the Change Commerce widget is deactivated, your customers won’t see the widget and no donations will be created from any purchases. However, if there are outstanding donations, you can still be charged at our regular donation schedule.
These campaigns help to build authentic relationships with customers while increasing customer loyalty and trust. If you have any questions about the benefits of Yotpo integration, please feel free to contact email@example.com.
Q: Which plans are eligible for Yotpo Integration?
A: To utilize this integration, retailers on the Impact Plus, Impact Partner, and Impact Pro plans with Change Commerce are eligible. Retailers on the Impact Starter plan are eligible to purchase the Yotpo Loyalty integration through our a la carte package options.
Q: How do I customize Yotpo Loyalty triggered emails?
A: You can enable event-triggered emails for your reward/referral program through Yotpo Loyalty. If your email provider integrates with Loyalty & Referrals (Klaviyo, Bronto, or Hubspot), you can set up these emails from your current email platform.
If your email provider does not integrate with Yotpo, you can enable event-triggered emails from the Triggered Emails section in your Yotpo Loyalty & Referrals admin.
You can learn more about customizing Yotpo Loyalty triggered emails here.
Q: How do I integrate Yotpo Loyalty with Klaviyo for Marketing Emails and Notifications?
A: When using Klaviyo to send marketing emails, you can utilize the Yotpo Loyalty integration to pass program-related data directly to your Klaviyo account! This is a great way to manage marketing drips, ensure emails are sent to the right customers at the right time, and better target customers based on their program status. You can learn more about a step-by-step integration process for Klaviyo and Yotpo here.