Using a multiplier is an easy way to generate a higher donation percentage for a specific cause. If you have your donation amount set to 1%, you can set a 2x multiplier on your favorite cause and donate 2% when people select that specific nonprofit.
This is a great way to activate special giving opportunities. For example, if you wanted to donate extra to Feeding America during the month of November, you can leave your default donation at 1%, but increase the donation to 5% when someone chooses to support Feeding America.
How it works
- Open the Change Commerce app
- After you have your featured causes and donation amount set, click on “Settings”
- Select “Causes”
- Click on the pencil icon to the right of the cause that you want to set a multiplier on
- Click “Set a multiplier for this cause”
- Enter the multiplier amount that you would like to set it as
- Click “Save”