Our app can be easily integrated for eCommerce stores, regardless of location. However, in order to use an ACH as your form of payment within the Change Commerce app, you must have a US bank account.
For example, if a Canadian store uses a Canadian bank account, it cannot be supported on a US Stripe account. This means that even USD bank accounts based in Canada can only be supported by Canadian Stripe accounts, but not US Stripe accounts. In short, accounts created within the US can only accept USD to US-based bank accounts.
For US-based banks
- If your bank account is US-based, we recommend using an ACH as your form of payment.
- You still have the option to use a credit card if you would like.
- When using an ACH you will input your bank account number and your bank routing number.
- You will receive two micro-deposits in your bank account within 24-48 business hours.
- One received, use these micro-deposits to verify your ACH within the Change Commerce admin to activate the app.
- Once you input the micro-deposits for verification, you are ready to activate the app and start giving!
For International-based banks
- If your primary bank account is not US-based, please use a credit card as your form of payment.
- Please note that a credit card will warrant an additional fee of 2.9% + 30¢ on the overall invoice total.
For more information about Supported accounts and settlement currencies, please visit https://stripe.com/docs/payouts#supported-accounts-and-settlement-currencies.