To participate in the Impact Network, we ask that you sign our nonprofit partner agreement, which gives us permission to showcase your organization on our platform. We also ask that you fill out a form to create your profile, which helps us match you with the best possible brand partners. Finally, we require that you get set up with PPGF or Stripe so we can grant funds to your organization. We are committed to making the process as easy and streamlined as possible for our nonprofit partners!
Articles in this section
- What kind of impact can we expect to have on our nonprofit's fundraising efforts by participating in the Impact Network?
- How does the Impact Network measure the ROI of our cause marketing efforts?
- What kind of resources or training does the Impact Network offer to help nonprofits create effective cause marketing campaigns?
- How does the Impact Network ensure that brand partnerships are aligned with our nonprofit's values and goals?
- What kind of support can we expect from the Impact Network team throughout the partnership process?
- How does the data-driven approach of the Impact Network help nonprofits identify ideal corporate partners for their cause?
- What kind of impact has the Impact Network had on other nonprofits that have joined?
- How can joining the Impact Network help my nonprofit create stronger partnerships and drive real change?
- What is expected of our nonprofit?
- What other nonprofits are participating in our same category?