Yes! We want to make sure that our nonprofit partners feel comfortable and aligned with the brands they partner with. You will be notified when there’s a match and have the opportunity to decline a brand if it doesn't feel like the right fit for your organization.
Articles in this section
- What kind of impact can we expect to have on our nonprofit's fundraising efforts by participating in the Impact Network?
- How does the Impact Network measure the ROI of our cause marketing efforts?
- What kind of resources or training does the Impact Network offer to help nonprofits create effective cause marketing campaigns?
- How does the Impact Network ensure that brand partnerships are aligned with our nonprofit's values and goals?
- What kind of support can we expect from the Impact Network team throughout the partnership process?
- How does the data-driven approach of the Impact Network help nonprofits identify ideal corporate partners for their cause?
- What kind of impact has the Impact Network had on other nonprofits that have joined?
- How can joining the Impact Network help my nonprofit create stronger partnerships and drive real change?
- What is expected of our nonprofit?
- What other nonprofits are participating in our same category?